Jacobs Journal of Medical Diagnosis and Medical Imaging is the technique, process and art of creating visual representations of the internal parts of the body for clinical analysis and medical intervention. Medical Diagnosis the determination of which disease or condition is causing a person's signs and symptoms, Imaging seeks to reveal internal structures hidden by the skin and bones, as well as diagnose and treat disease. Medical imaging also establishes a database of normal anatomy and physiology to make it possible to identify abnormalities.
We invite different types of articles such as Research articles, Review articles, Case Series, Case Reports, and Letters to Editors etc.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Tactile imaging
- Photoacoustic imaging
- Functional near-infrared spectroscopy
- Image Gently and Image Wisely Campaigns
- Maximizing imaging procedure use
- Creation of three-dimensional images
- Compression of medical images
- Non-diagnostic imaging
- Archiving and recording
- Medical Imaging in the Cloud
- Use in pharmaceutical clinical trials